YIELD: One 8 inch loaf
1 3/4 cups of flour
1 1/4 teaspoons of baking powder
1/2 teaspoon of salt
1 stick of butter
1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of milk
2 eggs (room temperature)
1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
1/4 cup of honey
2 cups of rinsed and chopped spinach
1/3 cup of sun-dried tomatoes
1. Preheat your oven at 350°. In a bowl whisk flour, baking powder, and salt. Beat in the butter and sugar until fluffy.
2. In another bowl mix eggs, vanilla, milk, and honey. Beat in the dry ingredients, until everything is mixed well.
3. Add in the sun-dried tomatoes and spinach and fold with a spatula.
4. Pour mixture in a greased baking pan. Bake for 50-55 minutes. Insert a toothpick into the center of the loaf and if it comes out clean, your bread is ready.
5. Let it cool for an hour before you remove the loaf from the pan.
Photo and Recipe © of Jessica Miranda